Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brandon.

Just got off the phone with step-brother, Brandon. He just graduated PA school, a 4 year degree in about 2 years. He is A M A Z I N G. He is incredibly inspiring, very dedicated, driven, and my little [240, 6'2] hero.

As we are talking, he is congratulating me on my Anatomy grade. Telling me that is the hardest class I will ever take. Describing what a big deal it was. And I just couldn't believe him. I am pleased with my B+, but it's not an A. [Is Brandon just trying to make me feel better, or am I just being hard on myself?]

The more I talk to him, the more I want to learn. He sets his goals so high and achieves every. single. one. He knows the sky is the limit and I love that about him. He loves school. He loves to learn. He knows how to do well and succeed and that is incredibly inspiring.

When I grow up, I want to be a Brandon.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Actually he did it in one year...he is amazing