Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CPR certified. Tongues. BSN.

I started my first day of the Bachelor's program today.

We did that thing where you go around the room and tell one interesting fact about ourself.  I said that I can swallow my tongue.   ...which I can, by the way.

Some other guys fun fact was that he was CPR certified and could save my life if I couldn't get my tongue out of my throat.   

Made me laugh.
Nurses are so funny.

It's common when I go places that I immediately think, "If someone went into cardiac arrest, I'd be responsible for them because I'm a nurse."   

Pretty vain, I know.  But, I always think it.   I pick out the most unhealthy looking person assuming he/she will go into cardiac arrest and then I make a judgement on whether or not I'd feel competent enough to save that person.

Silly things nurses do.

Cheers to another year of Nursing.

No comments: