Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mom vs Nurse, pt 2.

As new home owners, budgeting has been tight.   Water, gas, electricity, fixing doors, spackle, new sprinklers....yadda, yadda, yadda. Before you know it, your whole paycheck is spent the same day it's deposited.  

Yikes. 

As a new mom, I never want to leave Caden or Hazel.  I want to be home all day with them and I want to do things like go to the water park, go swimming, go for a bike ride, read books and cuddle.   I cry everytime I go to work and I cry almost everytime Caden goes to work.   Separation anxiety, at its finest.  

So, now this dilemma.   Do I a) work full-time instead of part-time so we have a little wiggle room for things we want and extra luxuries OR b) stay at home and only work part-time but get to be with my Hazy May and Hubby and watch them both grow and be cute? 

I hate this decision.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It gets better. Granted I still hate to leave, but it isn't as heartbreaking every time. Good luck with your decision.

Ash. said...

Money can't buy you happiness!! it can buy a big home with pretty things and it is a temporary happiness, but it's definitely who is in your home that makes it so much better! so cliche right? I think that if you're crying when either you or caden leave, the decision is already made(; good luck with whatever you choose to do. I hope it all works out the way you want it to.