Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My glass is half full.

Pessimistic=party pooper.

I have a really hard time with people who can't find the good in things.

I try to be as positive I can, even about the shitty things in life.
So people who find something bad to say about everything really fluster me.

I don't tolerate excuses.  I don't put up with bad attitudes, whining, and negativity.  I struggle with flakey people, liars, grumpy goose's (geese?) and people who frown.

I understand bad days.  Really, I get it.  I have bad days all the time. I cry, complain and I whine. 

But then I snap out of it.

I realize that things aren't so bad and that no matter what happens, I will get through it.

People who can't see that fluster me.

I..
Don't..
Get..
It..

Please explain to me how a person can find negativity in things like: snow, Christmas, family, Costa Vida, and sleeping.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

Well Callie, snow is wet and slippery and I don't like either of those things very much. Haha but Christmas and sleeping! I mean common! Who are these geese???

Anonymous said...

Hi Callie! Cute blog you've got! I'm going to put it on my watch list! See you at work! :)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!!! I LOVE your attitude on life. When I'm having a crappy day I know I can come over and see what you've got to say to snap me out of it. You always make me laugh!

Thanks Callie!

~Amanda