Thursday, April 30, 2009

Missing in Action.

If I don't blog, answer my phone, show up for work, shower, or eat for the next 193 days, it's because I'm digital scrapbooking.
Blame it on Haylee, it's her fault without a doubt.
[Why have I never done this before?]
-----------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
SCREW digital scrapbooking.
I don't know how to work the damn program, and Haylee is moving right now and I not answering her phone.
This program is SO not friendly, and I'm WAY p.o.'d.
...and I'm really surprised I didn't drop the F bomb in this post.

1 comment:

Kell and Haylee said...

Just an FYI...
Lost my phone. I think it's packed in a box. And once you know how to use the program you will LOVE it! So don't you go making comments like "screw digital scrapbooking"! I will make you LOVE it!