Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Candie.

Today is another real important day.
It's my big sister's birthday.
Her name is Candie and today she turns 32 years young.



Candie is a sister. A daughter. A mom.
And my best friend
.

Sometimes she's an airhead.
Sometimes she forgets things.
Sometimes she steals my clothes.
Sometimes she makes me budget her checkbook.
...but yet, I still love her to pieces.
In every single way.

She's always smiles. Always loves. Always stands by her family. Always has my back. Always gives me hugs. Always tells me she loves me. Always supports me in all that I do. Always motivates me. Always inspires me. And she's always incredible.

She's my big sister, and today is her special day.
Happy Birthday, Candie.
I love you.

3 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

Love this post...she is the biggest sweetheart. Such a contagious smile :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Callie!! I love you so very much!! YOu rae so sweet and so good to me and always there when I need you. xoxoxoxo Love Candie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Candie! I love you, too!