Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Moment of Truth.

I just spent the past 3 hours watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs.  The entire time I couldn't help but think that's going to be me, in just a few short weeks.   Obviously, not the doctor part, but the hospital part.  I'm finally going to be in a hospital.  This is what I've been wanting for over a year now.  I've made it I'm here.  Things are happening.  I'm down to my last few classes before Nursing school.  I'm getting stellar grades and I'm kicking ass.  I'm acheiving my goals and it feels amazing.

I found something I love.
...and I'm pretty stinkin' good at it.

Nurse Carter, here I come.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

I'm really happy for you. I just finished the first half of a two year program and cannot believe that in less than a year; I'll graduate, take my NCLEX, and be an RN. It feels surreal but I cannot imagine doing anything else.
xoxo
Estelle