Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ebay.

Friends,
Do you realize you can buy movies on Ebay for $5.00 BRAND NEW?  New.  Like, in the package.   Also, cell phones come new and our about $200.00 cheaper.   

Mostly because there are people in this world who love to sell their shit.  It's a thrill for them, so they sell it for oooober cheap.  Then, people who get the thrill from buying things, buy the dumbest shit because it's oober cheap.  

Like me.  I enjoy selling my things so much that I sold my laptop for $300.00 when I bought it for $1000.00.  Then, I bought Pretty Woman because it was only $2.00 even though I've seen the movie ten thousand times and it's constantly playing on TNT.

Ebay is a hell hole.
My little hell hole.
And I love it.

2 comments:

Enjoyin' Life said...

I go in spurts, and right now I am on a eBay spurt. I LOVE getting seasons of shows off eBay. That way I can keep up with them all then sell them back if I want to! But it is very addicting and I totally agree it can be a hell hole.

Kaleena J. said...

Aaah. e-bay. I won't allow myself to go near that site. That would be bad news all around. Now Amazon... that is a different story. haha