Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HB, Caden.

My Caden turned 22.
Annnd, I never blogged about it.  
Bad girlfriend.

We and his family went down south to see The Little Mermaid.
What a freakin' sweet play.    I love plays.   Win-Win.

If you have been following my blog long enough, you know that I love love love birthdays.   LOVE them.  I wanted to buy him 1000 presents.   One of everything.   Instead, I settled for just three small presents.   When I asked him what he wanted he told me: something comfy, something cute or something technological.   Welp, I got one of each.    

Something comfy: sweats from American Eagle.  He hates brand name things, but I figured I could hide the logo enough that he wouldn't know what/where it came from.  Sneaky.

Something technological: this fancy hydration pack.   He got the lime green one.   I think it's meant for hiking, but we both are not hiking.  Now it's a hydration pack for longboarding.  Way better.

Something cute:  A scrapbook, of course.   I like to scrapbook by month.   Here are just a few samples.   Obviously the picture quality sucks but I wanted you, reader, to have a little sample of how non-crafty/crafty I am.    


After the presents, we saw the play.  
Incredible.

Sebastian is Sadie.  Caden's little sister.  Always wanted a little sister and now I know why.  Because she is A D O R A B L E.    


Did I mention I love plays?
And I love my Caden?

...and that's all.


Cheers to 22 years.
And hooray for 88 more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I should get Sean one of those hydration packs for hunting! How awesome :) Where did you get it?

PS. Cute scrapbook.

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Sounds like a beautiful time.