Friday, January 18, 2013

Hobbies and Adventures.

Well, I've decided I need a hobby.

Before I met Caden, my hobbies included snowboarding and drinking/partying.   Well, I no longer drink or party and I can no longer snowboard because of the little babe.   

I love love love spending time with Caden, but he has hobbies that I don't have.   He loves to play Magic and he has a very close group of guy friends that spend a lot of time together.    When he is gone, I used to watch movies or clean the house.    Which made me totally content and happy.

...and then I realized that is completely lame and I need to do something better with my time.

So, here is to finding new hobbies.

Maybe a sewing class.
Maybe baby-yoga.
Maybe swimming.

I need something to keep me out of the house, off the couch and busy when Cade is magic-n-it-up.

Here is to new adventures.

1 comment:

Amanda Bolton said...

I learned how to crochet when I was pregnant. I made little shoes and headbands. It was fun and the best thing is I learned it all off youtube. Good luck finding something fun and share when you do! I am always looking for stuff to do since I am home all day long.