Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 9th: our office visit.

July 9th: Hazels due date.  We had an appointment to see the doctor and I was hoping with all my might that he would induce me and get the ball rolling. 

I was so tired of wondering when I would go into labor, where I would go into labor or if I would go into labor.  I felt like a ticking time bomb and I was so very tired of people asking me when the baby was coming.   

After talking with the doctor, he said it sounded like I would be pregnant for another week and I was showing no signs of labor, besides me contractions two days prior and my extreme efforts of walking and ginger baths. 

Then, the doctor checked my cervix. 

Low and behold, instant gush of water and my water had broke.  Ohhhh, happy day.  

I left the office grinning from ear to ear and gushing water so heavily that my pants were soaked to my knees.  We headed to the hospital and called our families.  Hazel was on her way. 


No comments: