Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sleepy nurse.

Today, working graves got the best of me. Today the sun was shining and the birds were chirping and I wanted to be out of our basement apartment. So, after Caden made us some bomb-diggity breakfast, we went to a few stores and did some things outside of our house. Normally, when I work graves, I sleep until about 1pm and then get ready for work so I don't waste a ton of energy before my twelve hour shift.

Not today.

Today I woke up at 10:00 and ran to a bunch of different stores and did some things and by the time I got to work, i was ready for a big fat nap. My body can't do what it used to be able to do, and I get tired with the simplest of things. Hazel is requiring a lot of energy to grow all those baby parts she needs.

So now I sit at work and hope and pray that my patients all sleep lovely through the night so I can rest my little body. Three more hours and counting...

No comments: