Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another Post about School.

I know that I post about this ALL the time, and I know it's annoying and you don't give a shit and yada-yadda-yada, but I just really need to talk about school and how fetchin' stoked I am that this is all happening.

I'm REALLY doing this. I'm finally on the track, and I'm making progress. I'm past the wondering phase, past the "find myself" and the "who am I", past all the B.S. and I'm onto bigger and better things, like becoming a nurse.

After my CNA class today, it hit me..and I smiled the entire way home.
I love it.
LOVE.
LOVE.
LOVE.
[..and I don't even care that I brag about how proud I am of myself, because it's my damn blog and I can say what I want.]
:]

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Callie this is awesome! This is anything but yadda yadda :) I am happy for you

Anonymous said...

Damn right you can.
You speak your little heart.

kaLee said...

You Are THe DaMn BESt!