Monday, November 2, 2009

Just The Tip.

I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager
to jump into a forced, awkward intimate situation
that people like to call dating.

I don't like the feeling.
You're sitting there, you're wondering,

Do I have food on my face?
Am I eating?
Am I talking too much?
Are they talking enough?

Am I interested?
I'm not really interested. Should I play like I'm interested?
But I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested.
But do I want to be interested? But now she's not interested.
So now, all of sudden I'm...I'm starting to get interested.

And when am I supposed to kiss her?
Do I have to wait for the door?
'Cause then it's awkward, it's like "Well, good night."

Do you do like the ass-out hug?
Where you like hug each other and the ass sticks out
because you're trying not to get too close.

Or do you go right in and just kiss 'em on the lips
or don't kiss 'em at all?

It's very difficult trying to read the situation
and all the while you're just really wondering,

"Are we gonna get hopped enough
to make some bad decisions?"
And perhaps play a little game called "Just the Tip"
just for a second, just to see how it feels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that movie! and the quote!!! your too cute!!