Sunday, April 18, 2010

Phoebe to Fabio.

I have a dog, named Phoebe.
She is fat and rolly-polly. She snorts and she whimpers.
And she's a princess.

Well, the other day she had a little thing coming out her...stuff.
So I picked her up, flipped her over and looked.
Mom got some gloves, I squeezed it. Poked it. Touched it.

Couldn't figure it out.

Told Mom it looked like intestines.
Mom got worried. Called the vet.
Vet said it sounded like a tumor. Bring her in tomorrow.
We worried. We stressed.
We felt bad for calling her fat.

Hours pass, vet calls back.
Says he's never seen this before.
Mom gets nervous. ...Seen WHAT before?

Vet says Phoebe has boy parts.
And girl parts.

And her boy parts were coming out yesterday.
Which means, those "intestines" I touched, was really a penis.
Awesome.
Poor little Phoebe is now a Fabio.
And tumor-free.

4 comments:

P and C said...

Oh my goodness-that is SO crazy and SO hilarious too!! ha ha Your dog is a herm, and I think it's pretty funny! :)

Brittany said...

Oh my god... that is probably the funniest thing I have heard! I love it!

Anonymous said...

...I just spit water everywhere. Hahaha. Only you Callie... only you :)

Anonymous said...

Fabio?! Really?
Ha.
Even if he/she still has girl parts?