Monday, May 31, 2010

BIG NEWS.

S Y T Y C D is finally back on.

----EEEEEK-----

LOVE this show. 
Love the dancing.
Love the coreography.
Love the music.
...and most of all, I love the way it makes me feel.

These people have really great stories, and backgrounds, and dreams, and goals.  They strive so hard and they keep persuing and it's incredibly inspiring

I'm not a dancer, by any means, but I have some pretty big goals and when I watch this show, I feel like I can accomplish them.  It makes me feel like I can do it.   It's inprising, and it makes me cry just about every episode.  

Please tell me you
watch this show.

Ahhhh,
Jeanine and Jason - If it Kills Me
.  
Kayla and Kupono - Addiction.

Yep.  Both dances made me cry.
Plus 100 others, but those were my most favorites.  
You tube it, I dare you.

...and watch this season, so we can be inspired together.


End rant.

1 comment:

Chess said...

OH. Trust me. I watch this show. And it's ridiculous how much I cry in it. :-)