Monday, October 1, 2012

Apartment Tour.

Here is our living room.  The first room you see in our home.
That blue table is a table my big sister, Cass, made.  It's product of a door + crib.  Voila! 

This is the fireplace.  I LOVE fireplaces.  I turn it on even when it's 100 degrees outside.  Those witch shoes are my very first craft, ever.  That H is our guest book from our wedding. 

This is our collection of movies and books.  Caden is all about having a gigantic library one day.  So far we only have a bookcase, but one step at a time.

This is my bathroom.  Caden has his own.  This is full of perfume, makeup, girly stuff, foo-foo and hair all over the floor.  All the joys of a girly bathroom.

This is our kitchen/dining room.  I love how big and open it is. 
And yes, those are dirty dishes in our sink.  See that dishwasher in the corner? Its on wheels and you hook it right up to the sink and plug it in.  Fancy pants.  

These are all the cute things on our fridge.  We have a calendar that we write all our days we work on.  Otherwise, we would both be lost and never know when to go to work.

I've always wanted these little canister things.  Can you tell we eat a lot of sugar in our house?  Plus, whoever gave us those knives, I LOVE them.  Each color does a different function.  SO much fun.
 
This is where we play games.  Most people eat on their kitchen table.  We, however, play games.  This table was given to us by our blogger friend, Jess.  That door was given to me by my sister, Cass.  She found it on the side of the road.  I LOVE treasures.

This was given to us by Caden's parents.  They sold their cabin in the knick of time and gifted us most of their furniture.  I LOVE this.  It matches our kitchen perfectly.  And that little chalk-board is fun to write little messages on.  That was a gift from my BFF, Janelle.

This is Caden's favorite part of the house.  LOOK AT ALL THOSE SPICES.
And yes, they are in alphabetical order.   Would you like to season something?  We got you covered.   Below the spices is appliances galore.  Toaster. Crock Pot. Waffle Maker. Snack Master. Milk Steamer. Ninja Small. Ninja Big.  Yep, we cook things.

Another shot of our gigantic walk in pantry.  And my cute apron that I wear when I cook, because I'm the messiest cook in all the land.

We are one of the few who were blessed with a washer and dryer in an apartment.  So, this is the washer and dryer and vaccum and dirty laundry.  
Here is our bedroom.  That big empty space on my wall is a project in the making.  I plan to do some sort of display of our wedding vows.  I just haven't quite found the perfect idea yet.  But, it's in the making.

Here is what I see when I wake up in the mornings.  Im a bit tired of the jewelry hanging on display.  However, I love being able to see all my jewelry at once.  Not sure which I want more.   And those are Caden's hats hanging under cute pictures of us.  Another great wedding present from Jordan and Tiffany.

This was a fun wedding present--personalized towels.   This keeps Caden from getting boogers on my towel.   Kidding.  He doesn't have boogers...

This is storage upon storage.  This is where we put things that we don't know where to put other things.   Camping gear. Swimming gear. Boarding gear. 
This is probably a fire hazard...

This is my favorite part of the whole house.
Caden leaves me cute little notes all over the house.
This one was found on our fridge.
What a cute guy he is.  
 
And, that's our apartment.
It's the best apartment I have ever seen.
and I love everything about it.
 
Ta-Da.

2 comments:

LC said...

Cutest apartment ever, seriously it's darling!

Chloe said...

Seriously so cute! I LOVE that table, and that blue chair. Darling :)