Monday, November 29, 2010

Catch Up. Catsup. Ketchup.

I'm getting real anxious for school.
This semester is over in ten days.
TEN.  

I have ten days to raise my grade 0.1% to bump me from a B+ to an A-.    
I promise this always happens to me.  Always miss it be a sliver.
Not this time, patho.  You're not getting the best of me.

I went into Mountain Ridge today to tell them to put me on the schedule.  Turns out 24 hours a week is definitely not enough for Christmas shopping.  Also, I miss that place WICKED bad.  Just walking into the building makes me happy.  I can't even explain how giddy it makes me.   If it weren't for tuition reimbursement through IHC, I'd go back in a heart beat.

End of December means beginning of January.
Beginning of January means school starts.  Not just normal school, Nursing School.   This means I start working Saturday and Sunday from 5am to 5pm.  I can't even tell you how unhappy 5am makes me.  I'm definitely not a morning person.   Although, I'm super stoked to have a set schedule.  I hate working some nights, some mornings, some twelve hour shifts, some four hour shifts.   Now I know that everyday after 5, I'm free.   [And by free, I mean at Starbucks studying my ass off.]   

Bring it on, 2011.  
I'm ready.

No comments: