Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nails. Clothes. Hair.

Firstly, let me start by saying, my thumb nail has been ripped completely off.  I no longer have one and it's disgusting.  I don't remember if I blogged about the story or not, but all you need to know is I smushed it in the car door.   At three in the morning.  Awesome.

Second, here is a trick of the trade I would like to share.   Since I live on a CNA budget, and I only work 24 hours a week, I don't have money to shop.  So, when I feel like I have no clothes and that I am wearing the same 4 outfits, I dump all my clothes on the floor and I re-organize my closet.  It's like I just went shopping.  I remember shirts that I had stashed away and I remember how to mix and match again.   Wooo.

Lastly, I'm asking for a haircut and color for Christmas.   Let me know if you'd like to contribute.

kthanksbye.

ps.  When I wrote the title of this post, I realized it's all the things that are "girly" and I promise I didn't plan that.  What a co-ink-a-dink.

No comments: