Monday, November 15, 2010

Words of Wisdom.

People have scars, in all sorts of unexpected places. 
Like secret road maps of their personal histories. 
Diagrams of all their old wounds
Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar
But some of them don't. 

Some wounds we carry with us everywhere,
and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers


Forgiveness is never easy.  Bitterness is easyHatred is easy
But forgiveness, that is the tough one

Sometimes people say things they don't mean
or do things they can't take back
Sometimes we do things we can't take back
We are all afraid of something. 
 

What I have done is who I am,
but what I have done is not who I will be.  

3 comments:

LyssaLou said...

Beautiful

{me...} said...

I like those words:) I love that you read my blog too!!! Your so cute

Candie said...

I love this alot. SO true!!