Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Online Shopping.

Pinterest has encouraged me to shop online.  www.polyvore.com.   Have you seen this website?!   Woah.  Incredible.  These people, bless their hearts, put together outfits for me so I don't have to think about what matches and how to accessorize.  It's all there in one stop shop.  

However, these pieces are lots of money.   $80 for this adorable dress.  EIGHTY.   I was sitting here, clicking around and I thought to myself "No way, I can't spend $80 on a dress."  But then I remembered that today I went to Target and bought a purse, shoes, shampoo, nose strips, face wash and earrings.  I spent $80 and didn't think twice about it.

Hmm.  Maybe I should put my money into more appropriate things, rather then stuff I'm going to throw away or wash down the shower drain.  Eh?

No comments: