Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catchup. Ketchup. Catsup.

Ohhhh, hey.
There you are.

Lots to talk about, friends.

First, and most important, Caden and I moved up our wedding day.   SUPER exciting.  Mr. and Mrs. Hall will be official on May 11th.   That's in 60+ days.   2 months.   9 weeks.    Eeek!!  I can't wait.    We made our deposit on our cute new apartment: two bedrooms and two bath with a washer/dryer and dishwasher.   We lucked out, for real.   Could this be any more perfect?  I submit that it cannot.

I'm still on the job hunt for a nursing job.   I've got an interview on Wednesday at a women's home close to where I live.  It sounds absolutely perfect and I'm really hoping.  Really hoping.   Really. Really. Really. Hoping.

School is wrapping up.  March is an absolute crazy month, but April slows down a bit and then I just have class once a week and 150 hours of internship and then, I'm an Registered Nurse.    Once I pass the boards, of course.   And then I start 9 months of the Bachelor's program and then, I'm done with school F O R E V E R.   I wonder what that will be like.  Go to work.  Come home.   No homework, no studying, no class.   What a weird concept.

That's the latest.
There is more that I'm forgetting.
and lots more that I don't have time to write about.

But, you've got the just of it.
My life is awesome and I love Caden.
and that's about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You think school is over, but it never really is. Thought I would only get my bachelor's... now I am almost done with my MBA and I will have to complete another Air Force master's program in order to move up in my job. It's a never ending game and school definitely SUCKS!!! :) Good luck with the wedding planning stuff, it sure is stressful but it's all worth it in the end! You two are adorable!

Alicia said...

Good luck. Everything sounds so exciting. I hope you get that job. May 11th isn't that far away!!