Friday, June 14, 2013

Daddy and Daughter.

 

Pictures like this melt my heart on so many levels.   

I tear up every time I think about Caden raising Hazel and what a good Daddy he is going to be.

As a girl we grew up with a true father in her life, I know how crucial it is to have a strong and respectable man in her life.  The things that Caden will teach Hazel is unlike anything I, or anyone else, can teach her.  

A little girl looks up to her daddy and will forever compare all men she dates to her dad.  ...and Caden is such a perfect example of a man I want Hazel to meet. 

The thought of Caden rocking Hazel to sleep, changing her diaper, and picking out her outfits is such an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness.  I can't even comprehend that much bliss. 

I know I say this way too often, and it's mushy and cliche and silly, but I truly am so grateful for Caden and Hazel.   And any other babies to come.   I am so so blessed and so so happy. 

And this picture just makes me way too excited for my own family photo.  

No comments: