Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hobbies: don't got 'em.

Caden is big on hobbies.  And when he does something, he does it with all his might.  He researches it, finds the best product, buys every edition possible, researches it some more and gets all his friends invested: Magic the Gathering, long boarding, League of Legends, etc. 

I, however, have zero hobbies. Besides cooking and cleaning the house, my fun is pretty limited.   (I love to cook and clean the house, makes me feel all domestic.)   So, when Caden is gone to work, I feel like a lost pup.   What to do with my free time?!   

I've been a student at WSU for the past 8 years.  My free time consisted of making flash cards and memorizing anything and everything related to the medical field.   Now that chapter of my life is over and I don't know where to pick up with the next.  

I'm hoping baby will entertain my day while Caden is away, but until then, I'm going slightly stir crazy...

1 comment:

Morgan McRory said...

Sorry about all these comments on old posts, but I just had to comment on this!
I am totally the same way (both about enjoying cooking and cleaning cause it makes me feel domestic and having no hobbies). Shawn practices piano and reads large novels and I just sit around wondering what to do. BUT I guess blogging probably counts as a hobbie :)