Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hello out there.

Man, this blogger interface is WAY out of date.
My "about me" section needs an update and my header is missing our sweet kids.

I tried to update it the other night and somewhere in the last 6 years, I've lost the memory of how to update anything on this blog and the HTML coding I used to know is gone forever.  

So, alas, I'm stuck with this background and header until my memory comes back.
Which may be never, at the rate I'm going.

Gah, blogging!  It's so good to be back.   Blogging brings me such clarity and peace.  It's amazing.  Once I start writing, my head becomes so clear and my thoughts are so direct.  I let my brain just flow and then when I read it back I think "Eureka! That's it!"  

Its really quite therapeutic.

But, our laptop gets tucked away in a cupboard and we have yet to buy a desktop.   And typing a blog on a phone is really annoying.  Especially with a cracked screen like mine.

So, blogging doesn't happen as often as I would like.

I'm hoping in the real near future, we buy a desktop with a computer desk and chair.   And I can sneak away in the early morning or late at night and type all my thoughts and feelings on this little blog of mine.  

That's the dream, and it sounds so great.

I have a whole entire Pinterest board dedicated to journaling, with pen and paper.   And I drool over the pictures of people doodling and writing their thoughts and goals and dreams.   I attempted it once but became way too critical of my drawings, my handwriting, the way the colors bled on the paper.   So, I ended up stuffing the journal away in a cupboard and now it's being used for grocery lists.

So, blogging is the only way to go.   It's easy, it's fast.   I don't have to doodle and I can type way faster than I write.  

I love it.  And I love not knowing who is reading or when they read or what they think.  The anonymity is quite thrilling.

Hello out there.

Until next time--maybe tomorrow, maybe in another few months, maybe in 5 years.  
I never know when the blogging bug bites, but when he does, I like the itch.



No comments: