Saturday, December 16, 2017

Blogging from a Desktop.

EEEEEK!   My husband surprised me with a GORGEOUS desktop computer and it's set up in our spare bedroom.  Which means, I can BLOG again.   Alllllll the heart-eyes emoji.     

I feel like the last 10 blogs have been about blogging, how good it is to blog, how I'm going to try to blog more, and yadda-yadda-yadda.    But now I feel like I really can.   I have a designated space, I have a computer that's way more efficient than my little iPhone and I have the drive. 

Also, I suddenly figured out how to update and edit my about me and header, so that's exciting.   
This one is only temporary until I decide what the heck I'm doing with this little blog.   

I have dreams of being a really great blogger, with lots of readers and connecting with other women virtually.   It may happen, it may not.   But regardless, it's good to write openly, even if no one is reading.   

So--a lot has happened since my last catchup, catsup, ketchup. 

We are pregnant with TWIN girls.  Eeeek!  We have two littles at home already.  Hazel is 4 and Oakley is 2.     I am working as a hospice nurse.  Caden is working in a laboratory as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.   We are both FINALLY done with school and working normal hours.  (No more graveyards, hallllelujah!)   And we built a new home in a darling little subdivision that we really love.   

LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

And now, I have blogging back in my life.  So, what could be better?!    Does anyone still blog anymore?  Don't know.  Don't care.    I'm here now though, and it's a good place to be. 

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...

I am so happy you are blogging again! I've also wondered if blogging is still a "thing" let alone on blogspot. But you're right, who cares! I've missed blogging too and you've inspired me to start mine up again. It's such a therapeutic way to document your life and thoughts. I haven't been on blogspot in so long that I don't know if i'm properly following your blog or not! I couldn't find the follow botton...