Monday, September 14, 2009

43 hours, non-stop.

Last weekend was the most fun I've had in a LONG time.

Thursday night I worked 2-10. After, went to Sam's house for Beer Pong. We invited everyone in our phone, and almost all of them showed up. A great mix of people, everyone drinking and kicking ass at beer pong. I laughed, I joked.

I had a blast.

And I stayed up ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
Didn't sleep.
Not one wink.

Friday morning I spent the day with my little Kenlee. It was her birthday, we went shopping and to lunch. She had a little melt down, cried a little, and I could completely relate. All she wanted to do was sleep, and that's all I could think about.

After I took Kenlee back to her mom, I worked 2-10. Alex asked me to go to our co-workers birthday party with him, so round 2 of beer pong began. We ate salsa dip, played a few rounds of beer pong, and around 2am my body ran out of energy.

I went and went and went.
For 43 straight hours.
No naps, no rests, no sleep.

And I loved every minute of it.
Not worrying about boyfriends or drama. Just worrying about Callie and making her happy.

..and I did a damn good job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job love.

P and C said...

Wow Callie, sounds like you had a blast! Good for you to have such a strong will to stay awake! ha ha :)

Anonymous said...

oh i remember those days!! ha ha some way fun times!!