Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Horoscopes and Being Smart.

Today I was reviewing for school and stuff, like normal
I was being quizzed by a classmate, asking me stuff about PH. 
Answers were just rolling off my tongue, and they made sense.
I had no idea I knew/remembered this stuff. 
Things just came out.

As I left the library I remember thinking that I don't give myself enough credit, and maybe I really am smarter than I think I am.    ...in a non-conceited way. 

Welp, about an hour ago I read this on my horoscope:
"You find the wisdom comes out of the blue.  You have a connection with a deep source of information that is beyond your conscious awareness."  

YesAbsolutely, Mr. Astrology. 

Creepy, kinda.  Right?

1 comment:

LyssaLou said...

Haha I love this, I'm a total sucker for Astrology too...I even question people to date because their sign technically doesn't "match" up to mine...oh geez, we are all crazy