Friday, August 6, 2010

Inception and Being Cool.

Well, I went to see an "Inception" and I am still not sure what the heck I just saw.  The movie was a) way over my head and b) way too loud.   I had my ears plugged through half the show because the guns and the explosions were giving me a headache.   I couldn't follow the plot, one minute they are in a hotel walking on walls and the next minute they are on top of a snowy mountain shooting at each other.   Dreams on top of dreams on top of dreams, and I couldn't keep up.  

Not my favorite.

Maybe I need to see it again, maybe I need to take notes during, maybe I need to wear ear plugs and maybe I need to not be such a pessimist.  

P.S.  I've never ever been into the things that are "super cool" at the time.  Never seen Harry Potter, never read the books, never seen Lord of the Rings or the Matrix, still haven't seen the Twilight movies--although I did read the books and didn't like them.   I'm just not into the "popular" thing.   Eh.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

No worries, doll. I didn't like Twilight either. But i do love me some Harry Potter. Although, I only got into last year. lol