Monday, September 27, 2010

Jesus, from a Hippie Point of View.

Was studying at Starbucks today amongst a couple of hippies.

(Hippies = long hair/dreads, plain colored T-shirt, and some sort of tree-hugger look.)

These gentleman had a very deep conversation for a good 2 hours about Jesus, and their role in this world.  Pretty inspiring stuff, and super distracting from Pathophysiology.  

I couldn't help but giggle at the things that I heard.

"Dude, what is the role here on earth? To follow Jesus, that's it.  There is no other role I want to be a part of.  Do you know your great grandparents? Do you know their name? No. Because it doesn't matter who people are.  Jesus is what matters, that's all.  When I die, I don't want people to say that I was a successful business man.  I want people to say that I was a follower of Christ."

Amen, sir.
Amen.

2 comments:

LyssaLou said...

Love this. You kick that Patho in the ass, its a very interesting subject but hard as hell!

Morgan Greaves said...

Hahaha...thanks for sharing. That totally made me giggle!