Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Name Game.

Have you seen this Urban Dictionary idea floating around blog space?
Supposed to go to Urban Dictionary and type your name and smile at the great things it says about you.   Welp, all my definitions are completely wrong for me.   I think I did it wrong.

1.   adj: amazing, cool, funny, great, fun times, hilarious, silly, cute, nice, sweet, unique, great to hang out with. In many cases, there are more words to describe... but you get the idea
 Well, that one is mostly true.

2.  An amazing hot, delicious person who everyone loves. sometimes a Daddy's girl, and has brown hair and eyes. usually but not always called a slut. has a big booty.

 I'm definitely NOT a Daddy's girl, my eyes are blue, and I have no booty.

3.  An amazing friend. She is honest and caring and nice. She never backs down in a fight, and is very pretty.

I back down from EVERY fight, mostly because I hate to fight.

4. A really hot girl that's about 5ft 7. Great rack (C-cup) with great bust. Nice big ass and she loves to flaunt it. 2 things in the world she loves, Boys and Dogs, especially boys. Brown eyes and brown hair and legs that go on forever.

Again, I have no ass and blue eyes.



I definitely messed up.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Um...I have seen your booty in Facebook photos and I would say it is pretty great. :) Nonexistant or not. Haha.