Monday, June 18, 2012

Heaven at City Creek.

For those of you who live in Utah: ever been to Lush in City Creek? Oh my lanta. It's like Bath and Body Works x 100. They make all their own soaps, shampoos, body wash, tooth paste, bubble baths and...my most favorite of all...massage bars. We bought one. Wanted to buy one million.
Side Note: The other night I went grocery shopping. And, because I'm very stubborn, I refused to make two trips from car back to apartment. So, I attempted to carry allllllll the groceries in one hand. And then I dropped my keys so I bent down with all those groceries on one side of my body and, what do you know, I tweaked my back.
So, my cute Caden rubbed my shoulders last night before bed with our new massage bar. Holy heaven. The smells coming from the bar, the warm icy-hot-feeling it left, my cute husband pampering me--that's what heaven is like. When I picture heaven, it's smothered in massage bars and Caden. ....and hamburgers.

Moral of the story: go to Lush. Get a massage bar. Make your husband/boyfriend/neighbor/friend/dad/mom/stranger from the bar rub your down. It's mind blowing.

No comments: