Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I do.

I'm afraid of marriage, no new news. But today, something happened that made me a tiny bit excited to have a husband.

Here's the story.
I'm sitting on the shuttle at WSU, jam packed full of people. The usual. Two guys are talking, I'm eavesdropping. I don't know what they are saying, but the one dude says:
"...next to marrying my wife, it's the best thing I've ever done."

Melted my heart.

Man, I wish wife were on the bus to hear that. Cutest thing ever. This dude thinks marrying his wife is the best thing he's ever done.
In his WHOLE. LIFE.
That's a big deal.

And for just a tiny second, a little minute, I wanted to be married.

1 comment:

Jess and Whitni said...

That is a cute story! Dont worry Cal - you will find your man that you are meant to be with - when YOU are ready. Hope your doing OK =) i havent seen you 4ever!!!