Monday, September 21, 2009

What time is the dentist? Tooth Hurty.

Went to the dentist today for a filling. Dentist decided to pull a wisdom tooth. I knew I had to be to work at 2, but I remember last time going 4wheeling after my teeth were pulled and I thought this time would be the same.

Definitely. Not. The. Same.

My tooth was a real beast. Roots under another tooth. Turned all ski-wamp-ous.
Bad. News. Bears.

So, I called in sick to work. My face is the size of a softball. I have been popping loratab every 4 hours, and drooling because it hurts to swallow.

Son of a..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang girl! that is sucky! my face got all sorts of swollen after my wisdom teeth got pulled...not fun!!

P and C said...

Bummer Callie! I'm sorry you had to have a wisdom tooth removed-hope you get feeling better soon!!

kaLee said...

ORAL SURGEON!

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better : )
I had mine taken out while asleep...you post just made me happy I did!

Kell and Haylee said...

If it makes you feel better Kell had his surgery last week... :)