Sunday, September 27, 2009

Senior-itis.

You know when your about to graduate high school and
you get a serious case of senior-itis?

Welp, that's me. Right now. 'cept I'm not about to graduate high school OR college. I just have senior-itis for no apparent reason, and I'm not even a senior.

All I want to do is play. I think my classes are all ridiculous and I do them completely half ass. Luckily, I have a B in both. Should be about a D for the effort I'm putting into them. I really need to kick my ass in gear, really need to set the bar high. Really need to give it my all.

...maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jess and Whitni said...

Ohh Callie, I feel the exact same way as you with school... I'm not about to graduate anytime soon either... but all I want to do is play, and I have tons of homework. I'm squeaking by with good grades, but I am constantly putting off homework when something fun comes up that I'd rather be doing =) hang in there, its worth it to keep on task!