Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Must Confess.

Rememer when I worked at AFCU and did nothing but blog ALL. DAY. LONG?
..times have changed.

Now, I work at Mountain Ridge. Night Shift. And I don't even have time to pee, let alone blog. I just go, go, go. And I love. love. love.

My job is incredible, and even more incredible when the most un-expected residents tell me how much they like me. The most grumpy, most difficult, most hard-to-work with. Makes my entire day.

There is a downfall. Since I have 0 time to blog, I deleted some of the friends I was following. I just can't keep up, and as much as I love reading styling tips, decorating tips, and domestic things-I need to be realistic and realize that I don't have a house to decorate. And if I did, I wouldn't know how the hell to do the things these bloggin' ladies do.

So, I deleted you.
Not permantely, I just don't follow you. Don't be mad.

No comments: