Monday, December 14, 2009

BFF.

You know those days when you sit and you think,
how much your life has changed in just a blink?
How everything has turned all around,
and your past is no where to be found.
But somehow things are according to plan,
Only missing some of your biggest fans.
Your friends have grown and gone their way,
And only in your hearts is where they stay.
The good times are fading, and time has past,
and worried how long the memories will last.
My friends have all drifted, and it's scary to me,
To be all alone and to see what I see.
Seeing everyone so happy, but so far away,
and seeing me here alone,
gone astray.

3 comments:

kaLee said...

Silly GiRl!!! I Am STiLl HeRE! i AM NoT GoiNG AnyWhEre! ;0) LoVes For You!!

Ciara said...

I know just how you feel before I had Chris.. It sucks

Me said...

It's good to know that somebody else feels this way. I have felt that way ever since graduating from high school, but have never known how to say it because I felt silly-- but keep your chin up.

For awhile it didn't seem like I was going to make it, but to find out, it does get better after awhile, and there are still people who love you.