Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009.

My year, in review.

January 2009: I was basically living with Josh. Wanted to buy a house. Pretending to be a wife. Loving every minute of it.


Febraury 2009: I learned about the crock pot. Valentines Day. Started playing Soccer. I cut my hair.


March 2009: I turned 22. Started my hair on fire. Signed up for my CNA class. Ready to conquer the world with my nursing skills.


April 2009: Things fell apart. I broke up with Josh and cried about it for months. I finally saw Britney Spears. I made my 100th post. And Sam and I danced in some foam at WSU.


May 2009: Found myself through school and learning. Went on my first date since the breakup. Started my Anatomy class. Met Dane Cook. Studied, studied and more studied.


June 2009: Got on the honor roll at Weber. Went to a cocktail party with my BFFs. Went to Bear Lake for a toga party, and met Sean.


July 2009: Cut my Hair. Camping in Bear Lake for the 4th with Sean. Tried out for the Bachelor. Sean said the L word. Freaked out and then Fell in Love.


August 2009: Girls night out in Park City. Got a B+ in Anatomy. Quit America First and finally started my CNA life at Mountain Ridge.


September 2009: Cut my Hair. Fell out of Love. Stayed up for 43 hours. Had a tooth pulled. Went Ice Skating, Wakeboarding, and Rock Climbing with Alex.


October 2009: Went on my first trip to Wendover where I lost 100.00. Became a burnette. Drank a little, dressed up a little, and crawled my way around Salt Lake City at Crawl-o-Ween.


November 2009: Blog Anniversary. Kicked some serious ass in Physiology. Dyed my Hair again. Had a sudden memory of my Dad. Ate my face off on Thanksgiving.


December 2009: Had some blog drama, solved some blog drama. Met MBP. Fell in love, with my job. Did some snowboarding, some sledding, and some more snowboarding. Cut my Hair for the 6th time this year. Gave some presents, got some presents, spent time with my family.

All-in-all, it's been an incredible year.
Some great times, some not so great times.
But, I found who I really am and what I really want.
and I'm really excited to start the next year off with a big fat bang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Wow. Anyways... you need a grammar checker. ;)

Brittany said...

Totally digging this post :) What a year Callie!