Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanks, karma.

There's been a LOT of drama going on at my work.
Lots of shit-talking, and rumors, and lies,
and blah. blah. blah.

So, my boss calls me into her office this morning and immediately I'm afraid she's going to yell at me or ask me what people say about her and my heart starts to pound and my hands start to sweat.

And then she drops this bombshell:
"I know there is a lot of rumors going on, and a lot of drama. But, I wanted to thank you for staying out of it all, for not letting it affect the work that you do, and for always being positive. I'd like to offer you a Med Tech position and a raise."

Bow.Chicka.Wow.Wow.
So excited.
(!!!!!!)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow! Congrats, Callie! Great job!

kaLee said...

HiP HiP HooRaY! GooD For yOu Babe!!!! I am So PRouD Of yOu!!! You Are GroWinG uP So FaSt!!!

Amanda Bolton said...

Yay Callie! That is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting!!