Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mushy Gooshy at it's best.

Since being engaged, I've gotten a lot of really bizarre questions. 
  • "Do you like him?"
  • "Are you in love?"
  • "Have you been dating for 4 seasons and a road trip?"
  • and my most favorite, "Why do you want to get married?"
Yes, I like him.  And I love him.  And we've been dating for four seasons and 3 road trips.  
and I why do I want to get married?  Because, to not be married to Caden seems like the craziest thing my mind could ever conjure up.

I want to marry Caden because he is the very best thing in my entire life.  Greater than any accomplishment or achievement.  Greater than the very best day of my life.  Greater then my most favorite food.  More wonderful than the most perfect day.  Better than the perfect outfit.  Stronger than the love for my own family.   Caden truly is THE. VERY. BEST. THING. IN. MY. LIFE.

Caden is the reason I am active again in the church.  Caden is the reason that I have a testimony or relationship with God at all.  It was through Caden that my testimony grew and it was through Caden that I realized my true potential in life.  Caden inspired me to become better than I have ever been.  He encouraged me to push myself to be better.  And he supported me 100% of the way.

Caden is the one I want to wake up to in the morning, and the person that tells me Good Morning.  It's him that I want to say my prayers with at night and him that I want to study scriptures with.  It's Caden that I want to cook dinner for, to try new recipes with, to sometimes add the wrong ingredients, and to order pizza when cooking seems like too much effort.   

Caden is the person I want to come home to at the end of my day.  He's the one I want to tell about my day, he's the one I want to listen to my stories and to ask me all the important questions and details.  It's Caden that I want vent to when I'm stressed/upset/worried/concerned.   

Caden is who makes me laugh, who tells me funny jokes, who sings to me in the car, who has the most ridiculous dance moves and the most genuine laugh.  It's Caden that can make me smile at all hours of the day, in all situations, in all places.  He can calm all my fears in an instant, even if it's through a text.  He knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and exactly how to say it.  He knows how to inspire me, how to calm me, and how to motivate me.   

Caden is the man to love me.  To make me feel like the prettiest girl in the entire world.  To remind me how much he loves me every single day.  To remember all the cute things to do, all the simple things that make me happy.  He texts me every morning, every night, and all throughout the day.  He kisses me Hello and Goodbye every single time.  He never fails to open my door, to tell me he loves me, or to leave cute notes on my car reminding me how special I am.   

He's perfect.
In every single way.
There isn't one thing about Caden that  I don't love.  He still gives me butterflies.  He still makes me giddy.  He still makes me smile.  and I fall more and more in love with him every single day.   

He's my forever.
He's my husband.
The father of my children.
The grandfather of my grandchildren.
He's my companion.
My love.
My Cadenoma.

And THAT is why I want to get married.
Not just to be married, not just for a husband
but to spend forever and all of eternity with Caden.


3 comments:

Ash. said...

So, I have been trying to figure out what to write on here so that I dont sound like a creep, but lets be honest, I kind of am. I found your blog because you're friends with Kalee. And then by your header, figured out that you're the one thats engaged to Caden. Small, small world. But I just wanted to let you know that you might quite possibly be my new hero. Haha, after blog stalking you for the past two days, I don't think I could have come across this blog at a better time in my life. I know that sounds like suuuuper cheesy. Ha but this has helped me a lot.

Ashlee.

Anonymous said...

So cheesy and sweet. Hope you and Caden will always be happy for the rest of your lives, eh.

God bless you,
Peny@nurse shoe

Morgan Greaves said...

Love everything about this. I love a happy ending, I'm a hopeless romantic and this sounds like the happiest begginning!!!