Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WSU. Tongue Tacos. Pig Pets.

I hope to blog more in the new year.
I really miss it.

And in the sake of blogging more, here is a blog.

Today I got called off work.  Such a bitter sweet thing.
Hooray for not working and not having to roll out of bed at 4:30am.
Boo for being super poor already, now subtract another 12 hour shift from that paycheck.

BUT, a day off means a full day with Caden.
Which is always super awesome.

Today we went to WSU.  Oh how I miss that campus.  So many great memories of that place.  Being a super scared freshmen, enrolling in class and without even knowing what a "major" was or why I needed to "declare" one.   And then, here I am, 5 years later and I'm ready to graduate.  Most people graduate in 2 years.  Nope, not me.  It takes me 5 years to get an associate's degree, because for 4 or the 5 years I took classes that I don't even need.  Brings us back to being a freshmen and not knowing what a "major" was.

After our trip to WSU, we went and got $1 mexican tacos from the scariest place on earth. Plus, everyone spoke spanish and I was the only white girl in the place.  And, almost everyone ordered tongue tacos.  Tacos with tongue.  Tongue inside of a taco.   Uhhh, gross.   I'll take my taco with pork, thank you.

Speaking of pork, I talked Caden into buying a pig when we get married.  Not for our tacos, but for a pet.  A pig pet.  How fun is that?   I'm not sure what I'm more excited about: being married to Caden or having a pig for a pet.   Kidding.  Of course I'm more excited to be married to Caden, but a big pet sounds almost as exciting.

Hooray for Pig Pets.
Hooray for the New Year.
Horray for being called off.
Boo for tongue tacos.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

This is my favorite post you've ever posted. Ever.

Moving Through Mountains said...

We are in the market for a couple pot belly pigs now.

LC said...

Love this! I love how in love you are, it's my favorite! I can't wait for you guys to be able to enjoy married life, it's amazing and even more fun!