Thursday, January 12, 2012

Morning Attire on AOL.

Today as I was checking my AOL mail, I saw a random video of some baby.  
I didn't click on it, but it made me think how weird it is.

It was a home made video and it was on AOL website.

How weird would it be if your homemade video spread like wild fire and ended up on AOLs homepage?  What if you didn't even know it had spread that fast?  What if no one told you and you just logged in and saw your baby on the home screen.  And what if it was something super embarrassing like, your kitchen was a complete wreck and Mommy is in the background in her robe and slippers with morning breathe.  

That'd be awkward.
Just saying: be careful when you share videos.   Could spread like wild fire and you'd be on my homepage and I'd be staring at your morning attire.  Embarrassing.

No comments: