Sunday, June 10, 2012

Typing From Home.


I’m typing this post from our brand new laptop.   Exciting news.   This was our first big purchase together as husband and wife, and I would say we did pretty dang good.   Caden usually picks one he likes and I usually say “Perfect.  Lets get it.”  And that’s how we make choices.   Where he is strong, I am weak.  Where I am strong, he is weak.  We compliment each other well.  For instance, I’m horrible at technology.  All I know is if its pretty or if I’m able to facebook/blog/email from it.   Caden isn’t the greatest at decorating.  So, he buys something and I make it pretty.   It works out well.

Today I had the entire day off to study.  Guess what I did.   Everything EXCEPT study.   We cleaned our apartment, I officially changed my name, we made dinner, baked some cookies, vacuumed my car, visited my mom, played with her puppy, etc.   Around 9pm I decided to study, just for a few hours until our midnight showing of Permethius.   Guess I can’t be upset if I don’t do well on my test.  I had every chance in the world to study.   The test is on mood disorders and schizophrenia.  How hard can that be?  

Am I right?   J

No comments: