Monday, January 19, 2009

Callie, with an extra dose of bitchy.

I'm annoyed.
My professor is a jack ass, and enjoys belittling me via E-mail.

I'm really sorry that I didn't read instructions that were posted in BOTH places. I thought one set of instructions would be enough. Apparently, both are different and I read the wrong ones. Go figure.

I'm also really sorry I mistook cross-sectional design with experiment design. It's a human mistake. It's only week one and it's probably going to happen again. I make mistakes. So next time it happens, it'd be great if you could let me know in a mature way rather than call me immature and assume I haven't read the material.

FYI..Your class is a general. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be. I wouldn't be taking your class if you didn't give me a C my freshman year, and I wouldn't have gotten a C if YOU didn't have substitutes all semester teaching material that wasn't even on your test.

Thanks a bunch.

Next time, I'll know better.
Consider it a lesson learned. Congratulations Dr. I learned something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you learned that dr.'s suck and college is mostly pointless. GO CALLIE. :S I am proud of you. You are catching on to the reason I NEVER went to any of my classes. Ha. I love you.

Brittany said...

General's make you wonder why on earth you are suffering through the last of your "young" years just to make it through college. Don't worry... someday Callie it will only be a memory.

Anonymous said...

Oh CalLIE I am SoRrY yOu HavE To Deal wIth ThAt b.S Joey HaD SomEtHiNg SimiLaR tHat WaS buLl ShiT ToO AnD hE iS in ThE SamE DamN bOat! DamN SChOOl alL To HeLl!

Jess and Whitni said...

Ohh miss callie, I feel your pain at times! =) hang in there hun, it will be over in no time!