Friday, February 13, 2009

Eight is Great.

I know you've all been waiting patiently for my response.

8 Things I'm passionate about: ..My family, school, improving myself, helping others, making sure everyone is happy, being a good person, and being myself.

8 Words/Phrases I use often:
1) Fetch.
2) Shit.
3) "Hey there."
4) Babe.
5) "It'll all work out."
6) "How can I help you?"
7)
8)

8 Things I want to do before I die: ...Graduate school, buy my own house, be a wife/mother, travel, skydive, ride an elephant, grow my hair long, make sure everyone knows how much they mean to me.

8 Things I want/or need: ...I want a degree, I need to feel appreciated, loved, accepted. I want to make everyone happy, a new car, my own house, to lose my love handles and white teeth.

8 Things I've learned from the past: ...My mom really does know what she's talking about, sometimes I can't conquer the world, true friends last long times, crying makes everything better, hugs solve everything, my mom will always be me rock, prayer works wonders and sometimes I fart in my sleep.

8 Restaurants I love: ...I think this one is dumb. I like to go out, obviously. I'm a girl and girl's like going on dates.

8 Shows I love to Watch: ...Grey's Anatomy, What Not To Wear, Clean House, Bachelor, Biggest Loser, Big Brother.
Not in that order, of course. We all know Bachelor is #1.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

What happened to 7 and 8!