Monday, March 16, 2009

Grumpy Goose.

I have ZERO energy.

Got a big ol' list of things I want done, and no energy to do it.

W
T
F.


I don't want to be nice at work, or talk, or help others, or do my homework.
...I just want to close my eyes and rest.

AND I want a massage therapist to massage my back for the next 5 hours.

You know those days when dumb things annoy you?
...like how some people wear green when clearly St. Patrick's day is tomorrow.
...Or how I posted this blog RIGHT after I posted my uplifiting quote blog.
...Or how I just realized that I am wearing green today, when clearly it's not St. Patrick's day.

BLEH.
I hate grumpy days.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I totally have these days

Anonymous said...

Cheer up buttercup.
Actually...I half like those days.
It reminds me why bitchy can be good. HA.

Constantine said...

lol I hope you have a better day tomorrow Cal!! :) don't forget to wear green TOMORROW! lol :)