Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Celebrate GOOD Times, Come on!

[Blogger isn't very friendly when it comes to uploading pictures.]

Side note:
These pictures are from three different events.
1) Dinner with my friends at TGI Fridays.
2) BBQ at my house with my family.
3) Game night with my married friends at Haylee and Mckell's.

Also, my mom was SUPER sick on my Birthday, which is why she looks so comfy.

And finally...I love my cake.
Mom was sick so Dad was in charge of the cake, which is why I have some Tlights on top of a icecream pie that I made.

My family is SO great.
...LOVE them.















2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute blog! Good luck choosing a school! Im a blog stalker... Hope you don't mind
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Look at you... all pretty and such :)