Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Collection of Goodies.

Originally our plan was to live with Caden's parents for a bit after the wedding, until we both graduate and find a plan from there.  

However, recently we have kind of flirted with the idea of getting our own place.  Nothing fancy, just a little one bedroom until we can settle in and find where we want to begin our careers.  Caden might go to graduate school and I might move with him.    ...kidding.  Of course I'll go with him.    As long as it's not too far.  

The idea of our own place gets me way too excited for words.   And makes me realize how real this is all becoming.  No longer is this wedding just a day of dress up.  No longer is this relationship just for fun.  This is a big commitment.  This is a big deal.  BIG deal.

And with having our own place, that means having our own stuff.  And we've already got quite the collection. It's random and it doesn't make sense, but I love it. Because it's O U R S.

Since March 11, 2011 we have obtained: a set of tiny casserole dishes in all kinds of colors, a pink cookie sheet, a home made rolling pin, the movie "Rookie of the Year", a tennis shoe ornament and, of course, a pig ornament.   

Uhhh, random collection.
But O U R S.

Which makes it the best collection E V E R.

Cheers to that.

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...

hey girl.

this is SUPER random. i didn't know how else to let you know. I was just reading my comments from my post when i announced that steve and i broke up. the comment you left me was sooo nice and sweet and loving. it made me feel special and loved then just like it did just now. thanks again for that. thank you for reading my blog. and thank you for being how you are. we don't know each other well, but i am thankful for you.

xoxo