Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 20: How Important is Education.

This post seems slightly obvious, just a titch.

I love my education and I hold it in a very high standard
As a young girl, when my friends were envisioning their wedding day and their future family, I was picturing myself in a cap and gown. Graduation is more important to me than anything else, including my wedding day.  

Education is what helps me grow, makes me feel like I'm growing as a person.  I feel accomplished and excited. Its what keeps me going.  Education is my pride and joy, my one true love, my everything.  

Yes, I'm going to be one of those people who goes to school for hundreds of years.  And yes, I am okay with that.    Maybe more than okay with, I'm super excited about it.

Yes, I'm geeky.
I'm very aware. 

1 comment:

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

Besides graduating as an RN, what else interests you? Personally, I was thinking the DNP program, but I'm probably going to take 10 years to finish that 4 year program so I can take my time and not have to rush through it. Maybe I will take one class per semester until I'm done.