Friday, September 2, 2011

Mushy Gooshy with Pictures.

Nursing school has turned me into a cry baby, already.
And Caden is so great and so patient with me.
He is the first to remind me how much I've accomplished thus far, and how close I am to finishing all of my goals.  He's always there to support me and to give me a little "umph" when I feel like poo

He's so great.
How did I get so lucky, seriously. 

So, in honor of my handsome boyfriend, here are my favorite pictures:

This is us at an outdoor movie showing of "Tangled".
His eyes really are that green and delicious in real life.
Not contacts, folks.
Those are real eyeballs.

And this is my Caden all dressed up for church.
Makes me want to just hug him.
He really is this handsome in real life.
And I get to hug him.

Seriously, so lucky.

So, yep.  That's all.
My boyfriend rocks and I'm lucky.
The end.

No comments: